This workshop will guide attendees via some practical tips and techniques in the following
- Short term planning of management of foot ulceration (including immediate offloading)
- Long term devices
- Footwear provision, including from retail to bespoke orthopaedic footwear.
- Measuring for footwear
- Casting for offloading devices
- Referral podiatry pathway for multidisciplinary assessment of long term devices, including orthotist, prosthetist and physiotherapy.
- Overall quality of care for a patient with foot ulceration.
This would include covering the importance of MDT working in the overall management of foot ulceration.
Thursday 14 May 16:55 - 17:55
- Gill Sykes: To load or offload