Cooperating Organisations Workshop
Chair: Salla Seppänen
In this workshop, several partner organisations of EWMA (national associations of the wound) will present and discuss achievements and challenges related to wound healing in their respective countries.
These topics will address:
- Activities related to wound care that have made a change in their country.
- Research projects or ideas that these organisations want to submit for collaboration with other national associations on wound care.
- Opportunities and challenges that the organisation would like to share and discuss with other wound care associations.
Thursday 14 May 10:00 - 11:00
- Kate Arkley: R.I.S.E for the prevention of pressure ulcers
- Christian Münter: Perspectives in Education - new course models
- Jasmina Begic: Balkan Wound Management Association
- Maria Charcharidou: The problem of uninsured patients with wounds in Greece