International Wound Infection Institution (IWII)
IWII guest session:
- Terry Swanson: Slough: What is it and how do we manage it
- David Keast: Surgical Site Infection
- Geoff Sussman: Antibiotic Resistance
The IWII is a multidisciplinary inclusive society, providing a global perspective on the latest developments in wound infection. The Institute aims to provide:
- Up-to-date clinical information on the latest developments in wound infection.
- Access to the Institute’s many wound infection experts.
- New projects on wound infection.
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals.
- Meetings with senior clinicians.
- Opportunities to share valuable clinical experiences.
Learn more about IWII here.